Saturday 4 May 2013

60's Theme Shoot










So, why is there some random girl dressed in vintage wear on my blog? Well, recently one of my friends asked me to do some photography for her for her college styling project, because as many of you may not know that I hugely enjoy photography, it is one of my huge loves and passions. Thankfully the weather was perfect and so off we popped to the location and got cracking! There is definately something to rewarding and great when I feel I've taken good photos and done someones makeup, or in this case styling, justice and the fact she came to me is great too!

If you have any comments or feedback on what you think of these images it would be hugely appreciated!

Enjoy the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...