Thursday 11 July 2013

30 Day Snap - #14, #15 and #16 Barcelona

These last couple of days have been amazing as I went to Barcelona with my family. It was only technically a weekend city break so we made the most of the time we had there by going on the city tour buses and getting off at random stops to enjoy the beautiful architecture and colours of the city; I would highly recommend Barcelona if you enjoy different and interesting buildings and artwork, as it is full of many different kinds. It's also really great for topping up your tan while you enjoy the scenery!

#14 My mum, sister and I in front of the most beautiful cathedral 
#15 One of my favourite buildings from the trip, such amazing and pretty colours!
#16 Park Guell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...