Tuesday 30 July 2013

30 Day Snap - #21 Day at the Bullring

Today my family and I took a trip over to the Bullring in Birmingham, which I love every time I go there! I've only been to the bullring a few times but always leave with plenty of shopping bags and a full stomach either from Nandos or Ed's Diner (like I said I love it there..) Today was again one of those days where I spent probably too much money on some clothes, makeup and some bits for my room from Urban Outfitters, and had a lovely lunch at Nandos to keep us going. I thought I would share this photo to remember the day as I bought one of these bottles in Selfridges and just thought it was the coolest thing! Once I've drunk the coke it will definately find a spot on my desk, it's too cool to throw away!

Excuse the bad quality if you will, it was taken on my iPhone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...