Tuesday 13 August 2013

30 Day Snap - #24 - #30 Holiday in Turkey

Well today has involved watching videos on YouTube and lots of eating, as my family, boyfriend and I arrived back in England late last night from a lovely trip to Turkey, which is why my last posts of my 30 day snap will involve this trip. Turkey was so so nice and the trip served as a great escape and break from stresses at the moment like work and interviews. Even though I would really recommend not going in August as it was, to be honest, too hot for any walking around or even sunbathing which is what we were doing, it was still a good holiday!

(Please excuse that some photos were taken on my iPhone so the quality is not brilliant)

My outfit for the plane journey there..
My boyfriend and I...
Loved the hotels water slides...
Part of the hotel...
All of us at dinner...
The lovely warm beach...
View from my window on the flight home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...