Thursday 29 August 2013

Day out at Harry Potter Studios!

Yesterday my family and I went to the Harry Potter Studios in London, and I can honestly say I felt like a little kid again as I've pretty much grown up with the films and have loved every single one of them. The tour is amazing, I would definitely recommend for anyone who is either a huge fan of the books and/or films, or even if your just someone who enjoyed all of the films and would love to learn about the making of it and the background work, like I did. The whole experience was really interesting and I loved everything, from looking at the set work, to the costume and makeup (which by the way is just incredible!) and just everything that made the films really. The tour is great as you have a tiny bit at the beginning which is told to you by a staff member, but after that you can walk yourself around the tour and go at your own pace so you can take as many photos a you want, which I most certainly did... 

Ill only put on a few of the photos that I really like so I don't spoil anything for those of you who maybe go in the future!











5 comments:

  1. What did you think of the Butter Beer?

    I went last year and had an amazing time!

    New Follower x

    How Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely interesting I have to say, a weird combination of sweet vanilla and a bubbly sensation! Oh I loved it, I don't think anyone who goes there could come out not in love and feeling 5 again :)

      Thank you very much, right back at you

      Rea x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT to go there!!! My sister went there and she bought me some things, but it's not the same that been there HAHAHA

    Kisses!!

    enchantedclosetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great, I would recommend going for yourself and experiencing it all :)

      Rea x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...