Sunday 1 September 2013

Name Change!

So I don't know if anyone has noticed but I decided to change my blog name as I wasn't 100% sure with the name for a more long term basis as I want to keep my blog going for a long time. I looked on BlogLovin and I think because I changed the name of the web address for the blog that any updates on Pearl Girl won't come through to you because I am now technically editing a new blog. So I would hugely appreciate it and love it if you could go and follow 'Rea Lewis' for the time being which can be done if you hit the BlogLovin widget on the side that will take you to the new one. As I may be changing the name at the moment to find one I am completely happy with I will let you know when I've made a final decision on the name and what that will be :) sorry about this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...