Sunday 1 September 2013

This Weeks Pic's

I've decided to start something on my blog where every weekend (or whenever works best in the week) I post a few, or even a couple, of photos that represent something about my week or just things that have made me smile or just taken my interest and I want to share with you. 'This Weeks Pic's' will just show fun images for you to enjoy and for me to display for you all!


Chocolate cupcakes for my Dads birthday on Tuesday


A pretty bowl now used to hold rings and any lost hair ties


My first (and certainly not last) NARS eyeshadow duo, in the colour 'Kuala Lumpur'


And a beautiful lipgloss in the colour 'Coeur Sucre'


In love with this bird topped tea pot that is sat on my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...