Monday 23 February 2015

The Illusive 'Virtual Domination' Palette

Just over a week ago it was my 20th birthday (I know it is only 20 but in my head that is older than I want to be... I have self proclaimed myself a teenager until the day I die) Anywho, I was truly treated and spoilt by family and my boyfriend, to whom I am so grateful for the gifts so close to Christmas which was expensive enough!

One gift in particular that I was very excited about, after chasing around after it since before Christmas trying to get my hands on it, is the NARS 'Virtual Domination' Cheek Palette. It was something on my christmas wish list, as I had seen it on the Space NK website as one of their exclusives, so went on a crazy man hunt in the stores to try to get my hands on it. Close to christmas as I was still looking it had completely sold out, so lost hope with that.

A month or so later, I found it on the NARS website, slightly to my surprise after seeing it as a Space NK exclusive. Nevertheless, my wonderful mum ordered it as one of my birthday presents, and after more hassle trying to get it here for my birthday, it finally arrived in time to my mums relief.

And it was definitely worth the wait...







The shades in the palette are Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush Powder, Deep Throat Blush, Laguna Bronzer, Sex Fantasy Blush and Final Cut Blush. All of these shades I think will cater to many different makeup looks, and will suit looks all year round from heavier in the Winter and lighter in the Summer.

The palette costs £45 and I think for the amount you get in the palette, it really is worth the money. However this palette is currently out of stock on the NARS and Space NK websites, so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in getting your hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...