Friday 8 March 2013

End of February/beginning of March favourites..

Hello lovely people! Today I thought I would share a few things that I have really liked this last month or so. You are probably all thinking oh flipping heck haven't we seen these items already everywhere, that spread like a rash across the internet and blogs as they are just so popular.. Well now I know why! So here's just a little sum up of what I thought of them!


Benefit high beam highlighter- This I found has made a real difference to the appear of my face once I apply my makeup. I am not a huge fan of the dewy look as my face is pretty greasy on my T zone already so any extra would be a no-no, But this gives a perfect pearl coloured tint to my cheek bones and lights up my face without being to much. Definately will buy again!


Benefit they're real mascara - It gives a really great coverage and lengthens the lashes nicely, and as I have rather long lashes anyway it shapes them nicely and shows off their length well. The only thing I would say, for me personally, is that it creates the same affect as some of the other less expensive mascaras I've tried, such as Rimmels scandaleyes mascara, so whether or not I will repurchase the Benefit one again I'm not quite sure..


Tangle Teezer The Original - For those who do not know my hair is very thick and gets tangled stupidly quick, so I needed something that wasn't going to jank at my hair and rip the ends as I have found using a normal brush ALOT of my hair has been coming out (whether that be the brush or just my hair in general I'm not sure) so I wanted to try something new to see if ti helped. This tangle Teezer is delicate on the hair, easy to carry with you as its about the size of the palm of your hand and seems to be pulling less of my hair out. And it's pink, how cute!


real Techniques core collection brushes - These brushes really are good! Firstly, any softer!? The fact that they are soft and glide over the skin makes it so much more enjoyable to out on makeup, as they are delicate and make my makeup look really smooth. It works out a lot cheaper to buy the pack of the core collection instead of buying them separately too, so worth getting all of them so you have them there for when you need them...my favourite is the big powder brush!

So I hope you all enjoyed my little update, and maybe it will give you an idea of what you want to try next or just another opinion on some very popular products. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...