Wednesday 6 March 2013

Photo of the day


This is up in our kitchen at home, and every time I see it acts as a little prompt to do these things and not be so worried about things all of the time! For me, being myself has been one of the things that I've pushed on my self this school year actually, not to pretend to be someone else or just not myself fully, and show people how loud (and proud!) I am, as I think that's such a hard thing to do without someone saying god your odd or she's a bit weird. Being yourself may be a very easy thing for some people to do, but for some and a little for me it's hard if you know people will laugh at you, not with you. I thought I had to act laid back and chilled for people to like me, but in fact I've realised why would I want to sit in silence and twiddle my thumbs, that's no fun at all! So if you are reading this, maybe set one of these as a target for yourself this week, pluck up some courage and go for it! This is only a little ramble post but I thought I would share it with you and maybe it will give you a little nudge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...