Tuesday 12 March 2013

Photo of the day - A style influence

ELLIE GOULDING

Hello lovely people, so I thought I would share with you one of my style influences and someone who I just generally enjoy and love as an artist. I have always loved Ellie Gouldings' style as she has such an effortlessly pretty look, half due to her flawless complexion and pink and/or white hair, and the other half due to her style. I love the pretty colours and the fact she can wear quite a few different styles and pull them off, such as a relaxed checked shirt and jeans which doesn't quite have the same affect on me! *sigh* The way she can wear girly items but can dress them up or change the feel by adding a black leather jacket for example, or other pieces to make the outfit more punchy and edgy. She has always been a style influence for me, but I don't think I will go as far as the pink hair, great on her though! Anyway here is one of her songs I have fallen in love with recently, for some reason when I first heard it I wasn't very fussed on it but then out of the blue it's all I've been listening to, so enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...