Sunday 31 March 2013

Photo of the day

Happy Easter everyone! Gosh how time flies by, I can't believe it's already nearly April, where did that come from!? Hope you're all getting lots of yummy chocolate and sweet treats, and I for one never feel guilty for all the chocolate on Easter, it just a done deal really.. Lately things have felt a bit stressful as things are coming which are big changes in my life but also in plenty of others as we leave sixth form and enter the bigger world, scary much (waaaah)! I can honestly say I have never been more nervous and scared, and for those who are reading this and thinking why on earth would you not want to leave school, especially as you've stayed on two extra years, well my reply would be that school is the best years of your life as you have everything there for you like your friends and a routine, and now I'm thinking to myself I never want to leave! So this Easter holiday is going to provide plenty of thinking time and time to relax and gear myself up for that final term in sixth form, and then that's it. Support from others at times like this are so important and make things a lot easier when you have something pushing you forward and keeping your chin up, or even just keeping you in a better mood so you don't feel stressed or worried. So that's where my photo of the day comes in, m boyfriend introduced me to this song a little while back and I always resort to it for a boost and a way to make me feel a bit more cheery. It also makes me think of summer which is why it gets me through these cold days we seem to be having at the moment (curse you cold windy weather), so this is it and I'm sure you've heard it before, but enjoy!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...