Wednesday 13 March 2013

Michael Kors Rose Gold watch dupe!

The Rose Gold Michael Kors watch is definitely a gorgeous watch, very pretty yet bold and sophisticated. I never used to wear watches very often, as I can get a bit ticked off with them banging around on my wrist or getting in the way of tops of cardigans, but I had my eye glued on the rose gold one as I loved the look of it and have began to like watches again so new one was in order. Obviously there were the purple elasticated ones EVERYONE had when we were younger (you all know the ones I am on about, with the lady bugs on? I can see you all now nodding your heads and reminiscing...) but then after that I've only ever had one more, a (fake,shh) white Chanel J12, which may I add it just so nice. But recently I popped out to have a look around the shops and went into River Island, and came across the watches, which I usually brush past with no hesitation. But this time I stopped to have a little look, and was happily surprised when I came across a watch which looked pretty similar to the MK rose gold one. It's called the 'Cream and gold tone RI watch', which has the 3 smaller faces inside and 3 crowns, just like the MK watch. Despite it saying on the website cream and gold, there is definitely a pink tone to it and looks a lot darker in colour than on the website so I would say to bear that in mind. Definitely glad I stumbled across that watch, as it was a cheap £28 compared to the MK watch which is around the £250 mark... Bargain!

Michael Kors Rose Gold watch (don't know the model name, whoops) 
& my dupe 'Cream and gold tone River Island watch'



3 comments:

  1. Argh! Can't believe River Island do this watch, I need one! I literally just saw your outfit post before this post and assumed it was Michael Kors straight away haha.

    I'm your newest follower by the way!
    If you could check my blog out and follow me too that would be amazing!

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stop wearing it, and everyone keeps seeing it saying oh you got a MK watch but then they realise its not, it's a good copy!

      Thankyou so much, that made my day :) i'll hop over to your blog now..

      Rea x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...