Thursday 28 March 2013

OUTFIT OF THE DAY





Blouse - Jack Wills
Jeans - Jack Wills
Chelsea Boots - Clarks
Coat - Topshop
Midi scull ring - River Island
So I have to say the weather is letting us all down at the moment, my poor skirts and t-shirts are all quivering in my wardrobe as it is, in my opinion, still too cold to brave less clothing, as I need plenty of layers (bit of a wuss) But hopefully warmer weather will come in May, then we can enjoy the spring we are missing! At the moment I find I still cannot go out without a coat otherwise I may not make it home alive, so this coat is perfect as it can be worn for casual, everyday occasions such as going to sixth form, or smarter occasions such as my boyfriends birthday meal which is very soon. The fur collar is also great as it keeps my neck warm and cosy, and when i want a more casual coat I can remove the collar and have a plain blue coat. Snug as a bug :)


3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your blouse! Just followed you and would appreciate it if you could follow back?

    Millie
    Xxx

    Milspiration.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and so do I! Ah thankyou and yeah sure ill have a little look now and that should be fine :) xx

      Delete
  2. love your ring, aww its so cute rea! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...