Monday 4 March 2013

Liebster Award


I was rather excited when the lovely Alexandra from A is for Alexandra tagged me for the Liebster Award. I had never heard of it before but when I went on to have a little look it seemed like good fun and a good way to share and meet other people!

The Rules Are:

1. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you!
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions the blogger who tagged you has set for you.
4. Create eleven questions for the bloggers you nominate.
5. Choose eleven people with less that 200 followers to give this award to, and tell them on their page.


11 Facts about myself:


1.  One of my hobbies is snowboarding, I'v really gotten into it and would seriously recommend it!

2. My mums side of the family are from England, and my dads side from from the Caribbean, so I am half black and half white (but no one can tell)
3. Galaxy over Dairy milk
4. I am very loud and can talk at a supersonic speed without realising I am, so I am not great once I get rambling or ranting
5. I love photography, its a hobbie and a future career aspiration
6. I am not a heavy drinker, I've never been ill drinking or falling all over the shop, and cosmopolitian is my favourite drink to have out (yes I am of the legal age to drink, have no fear)
7. 'Wicked' is my all time favourite musical!
8. I have never broken a bone
9. Some of my favourite films are Chalet Girl, Tangled, No Strings Attached, Valentines Day and New Years Eve
10. I have one younger sister called Morgan
11. One of my favourite things to have for breakfast is pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. Lots of people say ew that sounds awful but you really have to try it before you judge!

11 questions set by A is for Alexandra:


1. What is your favourite item of clothing that you own? That's a tough one! Hmm, I would say my Chelsea boots as they're just so comfy and easy to pair with outfits. But if you want clothing my Topshop leather jacket - a staple!

2. What inspires your style? I don't really have a set style if i'm honest, I like clothes that make me feel feminine and comfortable, and nothing too bold or eccentric. I love Topshop and Jack Wills - two complete opposites!
3. What make up can't you live without? I could not live without concealer, I have dark circles around my eyes and I couldn't stand the idea of not covering them up.
4. Where is your favourite place that you've travelled to? Either New York or Sri Lanka, both were amazing holidays.
5. What made you start your blog? I have always liked blogs and what they are about, and nver really thought about doing one myself as I didn't really have the confidence or guts to do one. But this year my confidence has grown a lot more and I just thought 'hay what the heck!' why dont I just make my own. And so I did!
6. Lip gloss or lip stick? Lip stick, I can't deal with my hair stuck to my face as I have way too much hair.
7. Converse or Vans? Toughy, I am going to go with converse.
8. Who is your favourite artist at the moment? Its a bit random but I've loved listening to all of Two Door Cinema Clubs stuff at the moment, not very new I know but they're addictive
9. Describe your overall style. Like I said before I don't really have a style, it can be either two things - a very what I call 'british' style (chelsea boots, wax jacket..) or a bit more of a 'just walked out of Topshop' thing going on with my leather jacket and black basket bag... you get the idea.
10. What is your favourite meal to make? Okay for the record I really cannot cook, I could if I followed a recipe but i'm not very confident when it comes down to cooking so this question may not be very exciting for you all reading it.. I would say maybe stir fry, like veg and rice. Then again I did make a chicken topped with bacon, veg and potato dish once before for me and my boyfriend and it was soo nice! 
11. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?  Good question.. I would say Miranda Kerr, just because she is so incredibly beautiful, and an amazing woman in the way she lives her life in a healthy and caring way, as well as how she takes care of her family.

11 nominated bloggers:


1. Louisa from Louisas notebook

2. Rebecca from REBECCARUBY
3. Greta from throughartrelatedtofashion
4. Karen from trendymetrendyyou
5. Daniela from ohellabella
6. Hannah from trustinvogue
7. Megan from diary-of-always
8. Laura from laurathroughthelens
9. Lucy from lucyandbeauty
10. Laura from aseveryfairytalecomesreal
11. Claudia from ajanuary-girl

11 questions for my bloggers:

1. If you could get a £200 gift voucher to spend in one high street shop , which one would it be and why?
2. What colour do you wear most often on your nails?
3. Cats or dogs?
4. Tell me four items that you always have in your handbag..
5. Name one thing on your bucket list of things to do before you die..
6. What/who is your style influence?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
8. What made you start up your blog?
9. Favourite food/meal?
10. What is your staple item of clothing you couldn't live without?
11. What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time?

Well I hope you enjoy doing this award as much as I have! I've discovered some really nice new blogs and are looking forward to seeing what the replies to my questions are. Have a good week everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Woah you definitely don't look mixed race big shocker! Aha

    I'm sorry I didn't follow you I thought I had clumsy me!
    Thank you for nominating me xx
    Stay lovely
    Karen xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it shocks everyone! And it's okay :)No problem, you too.
      Rea xx

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this ! Well done with the award :)

    your blog looks great and if you have the chance check out mine: www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk and we can follow each other xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I enjoyed doing it :) and your blogs really cute, ill give it a follow now xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination lovely, answered your questions xx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thankyou, it was good fun and nice to find out about other blogs too... Your photos on your blog are so cool by the way!

      Rea xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination!! Totally brightened up my day, I'm going to do a post on this soon :)

    Becca x

    www.rebeccaruby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay and I'm glad it did, I was the same it was exciting that someone nominated me! Give it a go its good fun :)

      Rea xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)
    I'm going to make a real effort to actually post more over the next few weeks so this is a great.

    It's such a lovely idea as it seems so hard to get started when there are so man already established bloggers.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! and that's what I thought, a great way to see other blogs and just help other out as i'm new on the blogging scene so nice to get a bit of information out :)

      Rea x

      Delete
  7. well done!!

    Check out my giveaway :D
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/flashon-nails-giveaway.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...