Thursday 28 February 2013

On the to do list.

So I thought I would share another song I'm loving at the moment, a very popular man and he deserves it his stuff is chilled and really, for some reason, gets me into the summer vibe, especially this song! Hope you enjoy, just a little something to get us through the winter chill. This summer I'm going to make sure I make the most of every sunny day and just not over think things and just enjoy it and take it one day at a time... What's your list of things to do this summer?




4 comments:

  1. Omg I love your blog! Please get a follow button so I can follow you! I love that song as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, that means a lot! I want to get a follow button but i'm not sure how to, do you know how to? Isn't it great, gets me into a summer mood xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Rea! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out on my profile!

    aisforalexandra.blogspot.com xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for nominating me! I will, ill do it now :)

      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...