Monday 4 February 2013

Hi ho, hi ho, off to London we go...

So last weekend me and my boyfriend went up to London for the weekend as he bought us tickets to see the Lion King at the theatre in London for my christmas present, how sweet! I absolutely love the theatre (but Wicked will always be my favourite, go and see it people!) so the whole idea of a weekend up there with him was amazing and it was a really lovely weekend. So as the show was late we decided to stay over as it seemed a better idea, and as you can imagine two days in London led to lots of noseying around down Oxford Street and also in the new Strattford Westfield as we weren't in any rush back onto the tube. Oops. So i got a few bits and bobs while I was there because as you know when you go to London the urge to buy just overwhelms you! So this is what i returned home with (minus some river island shorts and a jack wills jumper)...

Millie Mackintosh eyelashes in 'Belgravia' and 'Portabello' (sorry its side ways I have no idea why its like that) 

Infrared - Topshop

Polaroids on my pin board or the theatre and our hotel

Tea Tree Water Toner - LUSH

Neptune and War Paint - Topshop, Mint Candy Apple - Essie


1 comment:

  1. that apple nail shade looks so so pretty;}}perfect for summer too:}X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...