Monday 18 February 2013

18th Birthday bits and bobs..

So last week I FINALLY turned 18! woooo! Even though i'm one of those who are sort of smack-bang in the middle of the year with a february birthday, it feels like it has taken forever to get here, but hay ho i'm now 18. I have to say this year was such a great birthday and my parents made it so special. Especially as my mum made the most amazing birthday cake for me, so because i am a huge cupcake fanatic, she made a giant cupcake cake with glitter and flowers! How amazing is that...


So i thought I would just share some photos from the day..




Gorgeous necklace from my parents that was designed for me, i felt so lucky! 

It was snowing on my birthday... in the middle of February!?


Also on the Monday before my birthday me, my mum, my sister and her friend, we all tottled off to the Birmingham Bullring for the day to have a good look around and shop, because in my local area there aren't a huge amount of shops so we thought we would venture there instead. This is in no way me bragging about what i got this is literally a 'this is what i got, hope you like the pieces, and this is where they are from in case you were looking for something similar' situation. Well that was long..

Black Shopper Basket Bag - Zara

Mighty Black Leather Zip Boots - Topshop

(Sorry can't remember the name of this necklace, but it's from Topshop if that helps)



Disco Treggings - Topshop


High Roller Neppy Tank in 'Cobalt' - Topshop


It's such a weird feeling being 18, even though you don't feel any different, the idea of being 18 and the freedom you get with that age excites me! But at the same time i guess it scares me, maybe you feel the same, that now that your old enough to do all of these things your an adult now and with that comes more responsibility i guess.. Hmm, what do you all think to that? Whether your 18 or not, does/did that age daunt you or have you grabbed it with open arms and are loving what it brings with it?

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...