Friday 1 February 2013

20 things about me...

This is my first post on my blog, so go easy on me! I've been reading blogs for a while now and so decided that it was time to make my own. I'm a very chatty person so this space is perfect for me to share things with people and just have a good old release. So to begin with here's 20 things/facts about me...

1. My full name is Rea May Lewis
2. I don't really have a nickname, as my name is too short to begin with..
3. ...and it's spelt wrong according to everyone i meet. Thanks oh dear sweet parents..
4. I'm a bit of a stereotypical girl - flowery bed sheets, makeup, sequins.. the full shebang.
5. I would say i'm a bit of a country girl though also, i love my chelsea boots and olive wax jacket (they have become part of my staple items)
6. Photography is my passion, so you'll be sure that there will NEVER be a lack of photos on here.
6. I have had my fair share of hair dye catastrophies.
7. Bit of a cringe ball at times, but hay we all love a bit of cringe!
8. I am incredibly loud and bubbly.
9.  Pink and cream are two of my favourite colours.
10. Currently have a boyfriend. Has anyone else noticed how comfy guys jumpers are compared to ours!?
11. I am a cupcake fanatic.
12. And I can't go a day without tea. Hence the name of this blog.
13. Can't wait for the summer.
14. Made in Chelsea is my absolute favourite.
15. Chinese food = bliss.
16. I have a phobia of balloons and haaate it when dogs bark and fireworks go off. Have since i was little..
17. Love snowboarding.
18. Hate netball.
19. Not a fan of red lipsticks if i'm honest.
20. Very glad I set this blog up, can't wait to continue!

So that is 20 things about me, hope that helped get an idea of the kind of person I am!





2 comments:

  1. I love the way your name's spelt its so unusual! Great to know about you! Xx

    I'm a new follower! <3
    Check out my blog and maybe follow back?
    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I guess it is pretty individual,then again it is the wrong way to spell it haha.. Thankyou so much! yep I will have a look at your blog now! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...