Monday 25 February 2013

Photo of the day - Favourite song at the moment

Lately there hasn't been a lot in the charts that has hugely been grabbing my attention apart from a couple of songs, and leaving me saying wooow i'm going to replay that song until I can repeat the lyrics in my sleep (I'm sure it's possible...maybe...) But there has been one song that's stood out in particular that I stumbled across when mooching through Youtube and am so glad I did (yes, I have learnt the lyrics) which is a song called 'Stay out' by Nina Nesbitt that came out only a couple of weeks ago. It's such a fun and catchy song and so relateable which I think is half the appeal, because you sit there listening to it thinking oh god I can so picture people in my area like that or oh that's such a typical thing that happens to me.. So anyway give it a listen and hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. I saw Nina live last year and she was fab!

    aisforalexandra.blogspot.com

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definately something on my list of things to do, she's a really great singer!

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...