Wednesday 27 February 2013

And que the flowers...

So, spring is coming, I can feel it! At the moment for those of you living in England, will know that is has been stupidly cold (I swear colder than it was in the actual winter *insert extremely confused face*) so getting out any spring clothes has been tricky. I have been giving it my best shot to get out some of my spring clothes and inter-grate them into my winter driven outfits and so far it has been working, with plenty of layers to keep off the chill. But when I go onto websites like Topshop, Ted Baker, Jack Wills, I realise how truelly and utterly excited I am for spring and all the gorgeous pastels and ditsy floral prints.. they're so nice! So I've just collected together a few pieces which have caught my eye, most are from Topshop as I am a big fan, but I thought I would share some a couple you lovely people...


1 . Necklace Lace Crop Top - Topshop
2. Knitted Textured Crop Jumper - Topshop
3. Blush in Flush - Topshop
4. Oversize Dip Dye Tee - Topshop
5. Apricot Supersoft Skinny Jeans - New Look

There are a lot more bits and pieces I've seen from other websites and shops but haven't really got the space to show them all to you! Spring really excites me because you finally get to attempt to remove the huge coat that hides everything you wear from the winter cold and show off some colours different styles. And if us in England are very lucky we may even get to get out of jeans and leggings and into skirts and playsuits ( doubtful but fingers crossed!) 

Anyway I would love to know what you are all looking forward to about the spring trends or maybe just spring in general?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...